nav-home nav_about nav_reviews nav_interviews nav_features nav-contact

Saturday, June 6, 2009

About Fantastic Book Review


About Me

My name is Tina and Fantastic Book Review is my outlet for my love of books. I'm a bookaholic with a special love for all things fantasy and supernatural. Most of the books I read are YA/NA but I also read adult books too. The goal of this blog is to keep readers aware of upcoming books, release dates, and any information about great books. Please feel free to contact me, I’d love to hear your feedback.

Review Policy:

If you are an author or publisher and would like for me to review or promote your book, I’d be more than happy to assist, through author interviews, book reviews, guest posts and contests. 98% of my reviews are in the fantasy/paranormal genre, please keep this in mind when requesting a book review. Due to the volume of review requests that I receive, I've had to become more selective about the titles that I can accept for review. I will try to respond to all email requests as time permits.  I accept ARCs, as well as books that have already been released. However, I don’t review non-fiction, memoirs, poetry, self help and religious books.

**At this time, I am not accepting review requests for self published novels.

Requested Reviews can take up to anywhere between 1 - 2 months. When I accept a novel to review that fits my blog, it is my hope to be able to review it, but that does not guarantee that I will write a review. However, if I don't review your book, I will still try to feature it in some way (Contest or Spotlight with summary, excerpt, and links to other reviews).

I look forward to working with you!

Please contact me at fantasticbookreview[at]gmail[dot]com

Privacy Policy:

If you are a winner of any of my contests, the information you submit to me will never be given or sold to anyone under any circumstances.

If you are under the age of 13, you need to have a parent or legal guardian provide an address. There is no way for me to verify this, so I’m relying on the honor system.

Contest Policy:

Books of choice is limited up to $15. Winners of my contest will be emailed after contest ends. It may take up to 2 weeks for you to receive your books from contests. Normally, I like to mail winners their books within a couple of days but due to unforeseen circumstances, please allow 2 weeks. If you win a book that is provided by authors, publishers, or other bloggers from my contest - I will notify the contributors. Please allow them a couple of weeks to get their prizes to you and if you have not received your prize within this time frame (Not a month or 2 months later), please contact me. The only thing I can do is notify them, I am not responsible for sending the book to you if it's coming from them. Two notifications is my limit.

If your book/prize gets lost in transit, I will not mail out another book/prize. This rarely happens but you never know.