nav-home nav_about nav_reviews nav_interviews nav_features nav-contact

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Drum Roll for One Lovely Blog Award!

I have some fantastic news! I've received the One Lovely Blog Award from Ink and Paper, please check out her blog.

Rules:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

My Picks for newly discovered blogs:

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserved it :) You've awarded some great blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! That was really thoughtful and sweet of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, why thank you very much! You're blog is very lovely too! I look forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm late on saying this, but thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you, I promise I won't bite!