nav-home nav_about nav_reviews nav_interviews nav_features nav-contact

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fellow Bloggers, Let’s Do A Poll On Our Favorite Vampires



With all the books out today, many of them are great supernatural series involving the vampire characters that we pine for. So I thought it would be great if I did a poll so see what everyone thinks. This list includes YA and adult novels since some of us follow both.


Question:

Which of the following vampire books has your favorite character? Post a comment on who and why.

Here is the list of some of my favorites:

1. Black Dagger Brotherhood Series by J.R. Ward
2. Blueblood Series by Melissa de la Cruz
3. Dark-Hunter Series by Sherrilyn Kenyon
4. Evernight Series by Claudia Gray
5. House of Night Series by P.C. and Kristen Cast
6. Midnight Breed Series by Lara Adrian
7. Mortal Instrument Series by Cassandra Clare
8. Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer
9. Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead
10. Vampire Diary Series by L.J. Smith


Results: Out of 29 votes, our favorite vampire series is Twilight.

Black Dagger Brotherhood Series by J.R. Ward
3 (10%)

Blueblood Series by Melissa de la Cruz
2 (6%)

Dark-Hunter Series by Sherrilyn Kenyon
2 (6%)

Evernight Series by Claudia Gray
1 (3%)

House of Night Series by P.C. and Kristen Cast
0 (0%)

Midnight Breed Series by Lara Adrian
1 (3%)

Mortal Instrument Series by Cassandra Clare
4 (13%)

Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer
8 (27%)

Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead
4 (13%)

Vampire Diary Series by L.J. Smith
0 (0%)

Other
4 (13%)

10 comments:

  1. That's such a hard question. I choose House of NIght, Mortal Instruments and Twilight. You can't have expected me to pick just one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about having multiple selections but that's what makes it great...you can only have one! So I chose Dimitri from Vampire Academy, he is SMOKING HOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two words for me: Twilight and Edward.

    After him, I'd go for Lucius from Jessica's Guide. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll say the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer, because I've only read them and the first of the Midnight Breed series.

    I do prefer Bones in Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress series, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never read any of them except for Twilight. But I'm an anti so I stated other. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm an Eric girl myself but he wasn't listed, so I did other. Though I could have chosen one of the Dark Hunters, cause YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've only read the Twilight series and book 1 of the Mortal Instruments series. So far, the Twilight "vegetarian" vampires are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to expand my vampire reading. I have read one of those series. Shameful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Twilight, and then the Morganville Vampire series for me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, I would have chosen BDB ...Revhenge!!

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you, I promise I won't bite!