nav-home nav_about nav_reviews nav_interviews nav_features nav-contact

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Smallville's Beast Episode (Fans ranting about this song)

One of my favorite TV shows is Smallville and I've watched it from the beginning and there are always great songs featured on this show. So Thursday's episode Beast has a song called "What You Feel" that everyone's trying to get a hold of, but there's no such luck because the song hasn't been released. It's so funny when I was watching this episode I was like "Wow, this is a great song!" As soon as the show was over with, I started googling and was amazed by how many other people were trying to find this song. I've included a clip from youtube, take a look and let me know what you think.

4 comments:

  1. I used to watch this show obsessively, but I kinda dropped off around the 4th season or so. I hear it's gotten better lately, but it would take me a long time to catch up. You're right, though.. the music is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great song. And I might start watching Smallville :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive been watchin smallville since forever. i love this show and the music has always blew my mind. espically when they played goodnight travel well by the killers.awwww man i love tha song this song to is great. i was goggling my ass of just to find it. only to find out it hasent been releashed yet damn

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's by someone called Chris Levy and it's called What You Feel - that's about all that's been released! it's all very hush hush! i want the track already :(

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you, I promise I won't bite!