nav-home nav_about nav_reviews nav_interviews nav_features nav-contact

Sunday, July 5, 2009

In My Mailbox (11)

I didn't get any books for review this week, but I caught some great sales.

Bought:
City of Souls: The Fourth Sign of the Zodiac by Vicki Pettersson

Darkfever, Bloodfever & Faefever by Karen Marie Moning – I got Bloodfever and Faefever on sale for $3.59 each for the Hardcover (I gave my mass paperback copies to my Mom). Dreamfever (4th book) is scheduled for release August 18th and I can't wait (I've read this series 3 times already trying to figure out Who/What is Jericho Barrons?).


Barnes and Nobles had a Classics sale- buy 2 get 1 free:
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte

Barnes and noble also had a clearance sale:
Looking for Alaska by John Green

In My Mailbox is hosted weekly at The Story Siren.

12 comments:

  1. I love, love, love Jane Austen! I've been meaning to start the Fever series - glad to hear that you like it. Gives me incentive to pick it up sooner. Great stuff this week! Here's my mailbox post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to start reading some Jane Austen!
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books! I've been meaning to read Moning's new series (but I still haven't finished her other one!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice week! I really need to read John Green's books, I heart they're great.

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not really familiar with the Karen Moning stuff, but you picked some awesome classics!! Three of my favorites. :) Also, Looking For Alaska has just recently become one of my all-time favorite books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jane Austen is awesome! lol. Terrific load of books girl! Enjoy! :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bless B&N, you can never have too many copies of Jane. Have you read these before or are they new to you? I picked up Looking for Alaska the other day but haven't read it yet so I'm curious to see what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books. I really need to buy the Fever books. I have the first but not the second two. Enjoy all your books. Looking For Alaska is amazing. =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. My sister absolutly loves Looking For Alaska, she's read it about 10 times and has lent it out probably more than that to all of her friends. Unfortunetly I have yet to read it, I'll have to add it to my TBR pile soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gotta love BN! I haven't read "Sense and Sensibility", but I LOVED "Pride and Prejudice". Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy Looking for Alaska, it's so amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you, I promise I won't bite!