nav-home nav_about nav_reviews nav_interviews nav_features nav-contact

Saturday, July 18, 2009

In My Mailbox (13)

In My Mailbox was created by Kristi @ The Story Siren

Sorry guys, excuse my laziness for not posting a synopsis for these books but I have links to the authors' sites if you want to know more about the books.

For Review


Prophecy of the Sisters (ARC) by Michelle Zink

Bought


Full Moon (Dark Guardian Series #2) by Rachel Hawthorne


Impossible by Nancy Werlin


Academy 7 by Anne Osterlund


Thorn Queen by Richelle Mead


Crash into Me by Albert Borris


Won a signed copy in a Contest from Diana Dang @ Stop, Drop, and Read!


David Inside Out by Lee Bantle

13 comments:

  1. Yay, you have received the novel!

    And you've got an amazing batch there! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm most interested in Crash Into Me. Can't wait to hear what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some Awesome books! I wanna read Crash Into Me and Impossible! Great batch! Hope you enjoy them. My IMM is up, BTW, in case your interested.

    ~Briana :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to Impossible and Prophesy of the Sisters too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books! I can't wait to read Prophesy of the Sisters and Crash into Me! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books this week!

    Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! Enjoy your books! Can't wait for your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books this week! Prophecy of the Sisters looks really interesting. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is the Thorn Queen part of a new series by Richelle Mead?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great list. I've been wanting to buy a copy of Academy 7 as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Prophecy is so good. Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. No synopses are necessary to see you've got some great books!! Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Prophecy of the Sisters looks really good! And you got a Richelle Mead book! I love her! Congrats on such a great week! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you, I promise I won't bite!