nav-home nav_about nav_reviews nav_interviews nav_features nav-contact

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Winner of Pre-Order Contest!

The Winner of Pre-Order Contest is......
No Joke - When the random generator populated this name I promise my eyes bulged **cross my heart I was shocked**
No other than our Good Pal

Lee Verday!

This was his comment on the 3 books he's dying to read:
The Hollow by Jessica Verday (of course -look whose leaving this comment!!)The Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink Ash by Malinda Lo

**Don't you already have these books? LOL!**

Don't feel bad Authors b/c I'm dying to read every book from this list which is why I put it together, so you have 1 sale in your pocket from me <3

But the 1 book or maybe I should say Series that I'm obsessed with right now is no other than....

Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning

I've read this series 3 times (That's 3 Books 3 Times People Back to Back). What? Don't Laugh! For those of you that love this series as much as I do know exactly what I'm talking about - I see yall stalking the Karen Marie Moning Messageboard (Close to 9,000 members). You know who you are LOL!!

Now that I've confessed my obsession, I think I need therapy! LOL!!

**Only 1 person guessed correctly - So I've decided to make you a Winner!
Pick 1 book from this list and I will order it for you!

Trista
Here's her comment:

The 3 books I’m dying to read are (1) Tempted by P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast, because I love the House of Night Series and I have been wanting to hear what happens next with Zoe since I finished Hunted. (2) Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick, because it sounds like an exciting book. (3) Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater, because I love anything stories about weres!

+5 – my guess would be Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning

Thanks to everyone for participating!

4 comments:

  1. It was so hard to pick your most looking forward to book. Congrats to the winners ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Go Trista for picking the right book! And congrats Lee Verday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super stoked!! I never win any of these contests!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Fever series!!!

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you, I promise I won't bite!