nav-home nav_about nav_reviews nav_interviews nav_features nav-contact

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Winners 5 Star Review Contest

The Winners of 5 Star Review Contest are....

1. The Awakening - Erica @ The Book Cellar

2. Bad Girls Don't Die - Bianca @ Reader-Writer-Lover

3. The Demon's Lexicon - WhatBriReads @ Bri’s Book Reviews

4. Faery Rebels - Jessica Secret @ Shut Up! I’m Reading.

5. If I Stay - Amanda @ The Ramblings of a Hopeful Artist

6. Silver Phoenix - Genevieve @ Genevieve’s Blog

7. Strange Angels - S.M.D @ The World in the Satin Bag

8. Twenty Boy Summer - Eleni @ /- LA FEMME READERS -/

Please email me your addresses within 48hrs.

Thanks to everyone for participating!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to all of the lucky winners! Enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats you guys! This is a really amazing bunch of books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, you guys! You're so lucky :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you, I promise I won't bite!