nav-home nav_about nav_reviews nav_interviews nav_features nav-contact

Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday Madness (9): Sleepless by Thomas Fahy






What is Monday Madness?


It’s the phenomenon affecting all book lovers as we count down the hours in hopes of getting our hands on highly anticipated books on release day. So, come join me throughout the week where I will be featuring Author Interviews, Reviews and Contests for great books.


Sleepless by Thomas Fahy
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing
Pub. Date: August 2009
Age Range: Young Adult
224pp

Synopsis (Author's site)
Emma Montgomery has been having trouble sleeping. Whenever she closes her eyes, all she can see are horrible nightmares ... nightmares of gruesome murder. And she's not alone. All of the students in Dr. Beecher's secret society have been having terrible dreams and sleepwalking. Now, as their classmates start turning up dead, Emma and her friends race against the clock to keep themselves awake and find out what is causing them to kill in their sleep--before the next victim dies.


Want More? Head over to The Book Butterfly on Tantalizing Tuesday for a special treat!

2 comments:

  1. I'm such a chicken - I find this cover kinda scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover is creepy. Have you noticed that a lot more books are dealing with death. Girls seeing the dead and speaking with the dead, have visions of murder, etc. Is this a new trend or do I need to branch out my reading?

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you, I promise I won't bite!