nav-home nav_about nav_reviews nav_interviews nav_features nav-contact

Friday, August 14, 2009

What I've Been Up To....

I know I've been MIA even though I've been posting on my blog (I schedule my posts ahead). Forgive me for not visiting your blogs this past week, but I was busy putting together my new office furniture. I've always kept my laptop beside me on my side table while I read, but it was starting to be bothersome plus I needed a new bookshelf and now I have my YA books in my office and my Adult books in my bedroom. Hubby would not let me use his office so he asked my why I don't just turn one of the spare rooms into my office. So I took his advice and this is what I got......

My New Office Furniture!


I'm still looking for accessories to spruce it up a bit...

8 comments:

  1. What beautiful furniture! Congratulations on finally getting your own office!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the furniture! I need a new bookshelf too, but just haven't found one I liked yet.

    You also got an award for your wonderful blog
    http://casey62588.blogspot.com/2009/08/my-first-award.html

    Casey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's really nice furniture! I really love the desk

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks really nice. One day I'm going to have a nice office/studio/library.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! The furniture is beautiful and it looks like a great setup. Congrats on having a place of your own!

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you, I promise I won't bite!