nav-home nav_about nav_reviews nav_interviews nav_features nav-contact

Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon Party!

So, it's finally here and I'm so excited to get together with friends to go see New Moon tonight. We'll head back to my house to start the festivities with food and games. It's like a slumber party!

3 things not to forget for tonight's festivities:
  1. Twilight Saga T- Shirts - Check

  2. Tickets - Check

  3. My girly scream - Check (It works - I practiced it)

If you didn't see them, here are the T-Shirts we'll be wearing tonight.

6 comments:

  1. Omg, I LOVE the middle shirt! So cute!! Hope you enjoy! I saw the movie at midnight and loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute shirts, and have fun! You will love it...hopefully ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one, I want it. Where in the world did you get it?! Please comment back.

    -Kay
    Darling Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Everyone! I just got back in and I had a blast!

    Re: KayLynn - here's the site.
    http://t-shirts.cafepress.com/twilight

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those are some awesome shirts! I hope you enjoyed the movie. ^^

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you, I promise I won't bite!