nav-home nav_about nav_reviews nav_interviews nav_features nav-contact

Sunday, January 24, 2010

In My Mailbox (36)



For Review

A Match Made in High School (ARC) by Kristin Walker

- Click here for Synopsis

Book Swap with Yan @ Books By Their Cover - Thank You!

The Iron King (ARC) by Julie Kagawa

- Click here for Synopsis

Molly Fyde and the Land of Light by Hugh Howey

*Spoilers*
- Click here for Synopsis


In My Mailbox was created by Kristi @ The Story Siren and inspired by Alea @ Pop Culture Junkie

12 comments:

  1. hi Tina!!! nice books u have there!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Iron King! I can't wait for its release...and the ARC looks just as great as the finished copy :)

    A Match Made in High School was amazing. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool selection. Hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Iron King sounds really good. Looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard that The Iron King is amazing! I'll be interested to see how you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice bunch

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-my-mailbox_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to hear how Match Made in High School is

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. Those look great! Can't wait to hear what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All three of these look great. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great books you got this week. They all look really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super rad books you got there this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you, I promise I won't bite!