nav-home nav_about nav_reviews nav_interviews nav_features nav-contact

Sunday, March 7, 2010

In My Mailbox (39)


This is an accumulation of books over the past 3 weeks.

For Review

This group came unexpected by Penguin

Winter Longing (ARC) by Tricia Mills

Invisible Girl (ARC) by Mary Hanlon Stone

Plus (ARC) by Veronica Chambers


This group came from HarperTeen

Forgive My Fins (ARC) by Tera Lynn Childs

Radiant Shadows (ARC) by Melissa Marr

*******

Angel Star (signed ARC) by Jennifer Murgia

Bought

Shift by Rachel Vincent ***Spoilers in Summary***

This group came unexpected by Harlequin

Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder

This group came unexpected by Delacorte Books for Young Readers

The Dead Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan

The Story of Cirrus Flux by Matthew Skelton

This group came unexpected by Simon & Schuster


Blood Ninja by Nick Lake


In My Mailbox was created by Kristi @ The Story Siren and inspired by Alea @ Pop Culture Junkie

7 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy Robin Benway's new one, it sounds fab. I also love the sound of Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, super jealous of April, May & June, Winter Longing and Invisible Girl! Hope you enjoy your lovely new books! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a haul! I am so anxious to read Angel Star!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great book week! I hope you enjoy your awesome new books :) (esp. Angel Star, which I am dying to read)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many awesome books! I hope you enjoy them all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Nice loot!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/03/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you got some really awesome books!
    I will be looking forward to your reviews!
    Happy reading =)

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you, I promise I won't bite!