nav-home nav_about nav_reviews nav_interviews nav_features nav-contact

Sunday, April 25, 2010

In My Mailbox (46)


Courtesy of Random House
Thief Eyes by Janni Lee Simner

Courtesy of Simon Pulse
The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott

For Review
Shadow Hills (ARC) by Anastasia Hopcus
The Rise of Renegade X by Chelsea Campbell (Chelsea sent me a signed copy - She's awesome!)
Heartless (ARC) by Anne Elisabeth Stengl

Bought (Not Pictured)
Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean

Won in a Contest from The Book Butterfly
Token of Darknessby Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

In My Mailbox was created by Kristi @ The Story Siren and inspired by Alea @ Pop Culture Junkie

13 comments:

  1. Great books! I really enjoyed Shadow Hills, so I hope you do too. Also Thief Eyes and The Rise of Renegade X look great, so I'll be looking forward to seeing your thoughts on them. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shadow Hills looks super good and I hope you enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you think of HEARTLESS - the cover is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Shadow Hills, the rest look good also.

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/04/mailbox-weekly_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jealous! I realllllllllly want to read Shadow Hills! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books, I'm looking forward to The Rise of Renegade X.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh you are lucky to get Heartless, I really want to read that one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to read what you think about Token of Darkness. It looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so excited that you received an ARC of Shadow Hills! I totally agree about the awesomeness of Chelsea, by the way---and The Rise of Renegade X is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome week - happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, Thief Eyes! That one looks great! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shadow Hills!! Lucky!! Dying to read that one =)

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you, I promise I won't bite!