nav-home nav_about nav_reviews nav_interviews nav_features nav-contact

Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday Madness: (47): Tell Me a Secret by Holly Cupala

What is Monday Madness?

It’s the phenomenon affecting all book lovers as we count down the hours in hopes of getting our hands on highly anticipated books on release day. So, come join me throughout the week where I will be featuring Author Interviews, Reviews and Contests for great books.


TELL ME A SECRET by Holly Cupala
Pub. Date: June 22, 2010
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Format: Hardcover, 304pp
Age Range: 12 and up

Summary (Author's Website)
Tell me a secret, and I'll tell you one...

In the five years since her bad-girl sister Xanda’s death, Miranda Mathison has wondered about the secret her sister took to the grave, and what really happened the night she died. Now, just as Miranda is on the cusp of her dreams—a best friend to unlock her sister’s world, a ticket to art school, and a boyfriend to fly her away from it all—Miranda has a secret all her own.

Then two lines on a pregnancy test confirm her worst fears. Stripped of her former life, Miranda must make a choice with tremendous consequences and finally face her sister’s demons and her own.

In this powerful debut novel, stunning new talent Holly Cupala illuminates the dark struggle of a girl who must let go of her past to find a way into her future.

Want More?

2 chapter sneak preview: TELL ME A SECRET

Order TELL ME A SECRET @ Amazon, Barnes and Noble & Borders


Want More? Head over to The Book Butterfly on Tantalizing Tuesday for a special treat!

4 comments:

  1. I have an award for you over at http://theshelf2010.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cute and sensual cover. I'm wondering if its okay for my 13yr old to read. She's a book blogger in training.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read this one. I've heard lots of good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Tell me a secret looks really good. I'll be keeping an eye out for it.

    By the way, I'm Sharyla from A Bookish Wonderland. I just stopped by to check out your blog. It looks awesome. Please feel free to check me out as well.

    Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you, I promise I won't bite!