nav-home nav_about nav_reviews nav_interviews nav_features nav-contact

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Release Day Rave (9/3/17 - 9/9/17)

Where are all my fellow book junkies? It's that time again as we count down the hours in hopes of getting our hands on highly anticipated books on release day. I know I can't wait to cuddle up with some of these books! I've compiled the following list of books that are scheduled to be released this week. I'll put my top five and try to review at least one of them by the end of the week or the following week.


What new releases are you chomping at the bits for?

Click on the book title to take you to Goodreads.

Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass , #6) by Sarah J. Maas (9/05/17)
I'm so excited to jump back into this series. It's one of my favorites and SJM is one talented storyteller!


Leia, Princess of Alderaan  (Journey to Star Wars - The Last Jedi) by Claudia Gray (9/5/17)
I'm so excited to read this! I'm a huge Star Wars fan!


They Both Die at the End  by Adam Silvera (9/5/17)
~On September 5, a little after midnight, Death-Cast calls Mateo Torrez and Rufus Emeterio to give them some bad news: They're going to die today.~  The premise of this book sounds so interesting. 


Godsgrave (The Nevernight Chronicle, #2) by Jay Kristoff (9/5/17)
I haven't read the first book in this series yet but I know I have to move it to the top of my list now.


The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding by Alexandra Bracken (9/5/17)
~A tale of betrayal and revenge, of old hurts passed down from generation to generation. Can you ever fully right a wrong, ever truly escape your history? Or will Prosper and Alastor be doomed to repeat it?~ I'm excited to read this one!


2 comments:

  1. Tower of Dawn delivered to my Kindle overnight! Can't wait to start it soon, though I usually like to do a re-read of the whole series when a new book comes out so that might have to happen first, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered the HC as part of my collection so I won't be able to start until Thursday. There are so many books in this series so I may join you but I'll only reread the last book Empire of Storms as a refresher. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you, I promise I won't bite!