nav-home nav_about nav_reviews nav_interviews nav_features nav-contact

Sunday, January 3, 2010

In My Mailbox (33)


For Review

Before I Fall (ARC) by Lauren Oliver

- Click here for Synopsis

Inside Out (ARC) by Maria Snyder

- Click here for Synopsis



Christmas Gift from Kim @ The Book Butterfly

Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris

- Click here for Synopsis

Club Dead by Charlaine Harris

- Click here for Synopsis



In My Mailbox was created by Kristi @ The Story Siren and inspired by Alea @ Pop Culture Junkie

13 comments:

  1. enjoy your books! Im jealous of Inside Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for getting Before I Fall - you're going to LOVE it! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before I Fall and Inside Out? I'm so jealous. Happy reading~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what a fantastic selection - I would not even know where to start! ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to catch up on my Sookie Stackhouse books. They have been at the bottom of my reading pile for months. Enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Before I fall looks good. I am on my way to the gym and need to take a book with me... looking at your choices here reminds me that I have Club dead on the shelf.... maybe thats the one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh Before I fall - can't wait to get my hands on that one. Love Charlaine Harris! Hope you enjoy them:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh, Club Dead is one of my favorite Southern Vampire novels!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Before I Fall...

    WANT WANT WANT

    ReplyDelete
  10. After reading constantly about Sharon's love of Before I Fall, I am so so so so so jealous you got it for review!! I can't wait to see what you think of it.

    Sookie Stackhouse is fricken awesome, hope you enjoy getting to meet her :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Before I Fall is so amazing. Seriously. I cried for ages!

    Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you, I promise I won't bite!