nav-home nav_about nav_reviews nav_interviews nav_features nav-contact

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday: Dance of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Dance of Thieves (Dance of Thieves, #1) by Mary E. Pearson


Publication date: 8/07/2018
Series: Dance of Thieves, #1
Publisher: Henry Holt & Company
A new novel in the New York Times–bestselling Remnant Chronicles universe, in which a reformed thief and the young leader of an outlaw dynasty lock wits in a battle that may cost them their lives—and their hearts.

When the patriarch of the Ballenger empire dies, his son, Jase, becomes its new leader. Even nearby kingdoms bow to the strength of this outlaw family, who have always governed by their own rules. But a new era looms on the horizon, set in motion by a young queen, which makes her the target of the dynasty's resentment and anger.

At the same time, Kazi, a legendary former street thief, is sent by the queen to investigate transgressions against the new settlements. When Kazi arrives in the forbidding land of the Ballengers, she learns that there is more to Jase than she thought. As unexpected events spiral out of their control, bringing them intimately together, they continue to play a cat and mouse game of false moves and motives in order to fulfill their own secret missions.
The Remnant Chronicles is one of my favorite series and I'm so excited that I get to revisit the richly imagined world that Pearson has created.

So this is my pick. What are you waiting for?


12 comments:

  1. Uuuuuuuuuuuugggghhhh this cover is so beautiful! I love it so much! That style of cover is totally my thing. I might wait on this series since I ended up not loving the author's previous YA series (The Kiss of Deception trilogy). :/ I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week. =)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't agree with the previous speaker. By rating of Writemypaper4me this is the worst book cover ever done. Such a tasteless choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like an interesting story. I just want to share the plot of one story that I have been working on. The title of my book is "The Seventh Sin" and the story revolves around a veteran investigator being haunted by the mysteries of seven murder case that is inspired by the seven deadly sins. Mystery and thriller genre is kind of my thing and I’m sure there are many people out there who are with the same thinking. You can check on my book if you have some time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although the process is slightly complex to get, most people are only hooked to the results which their TVs or articles show. With this note, the Thai Lottery result manages to keep it simple and to the point.

    The Next Draw:

    The next Thai Lottery draw is scheduled to be on the 16th of every month. The lottery is held twice in a single month and has numerous prizes associated with each draw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, that’s enough for short haircuts for kids! Let’s now move to the best kids haircuts for long hair that you can go with this time around. The variations of hairstyles available for kids with long hair are immense as well. And, it’s actually about the trends that rule the world of fashion. With new hairstyles coming up every year, you just have to worry about picking up the best hairstyles that will work for your little guy.
    https://www.mrkidshaircuts.com/boy-haircuts/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing 바카라
    (mm)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your
    blog? My blog site is in the very same area of interest as yours and my users would genuinely benefit from some of the
    information you provide here. Please let me know if this ok with you.

    Thank you!Click Me Here온라인슬롯


    4YANGSKIE

    ReplyDelete

  8. Thank you so much for sharing this article with us and all the best for your next blog.
    오피월드


    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. 일본야동

    Please visit once. I leave my blog address below
    한국야동
    일본야동

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent information Providing by your Article thank you for taking the time to share with us such a nice article. 국산야동

    Please visit once. I leave my blog address below
    야설
    국산야동

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Bless you! 메이저사이트

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is in point of fact a nice and helpful piece of info. I’m happy that you shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing. 경마사이트

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you, I promise I won't bite!