nav-home nav_about nav_reviews nav_interviews nav_features nav-contact

Sunday, April 19, 2009

In My Mailbox


So I have a few books in my mailbox that I'm excited about reading and can't wait to get started.

HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO?
All Meg has ever wanted is to get away. Away from high school. Away from her backwater town. Away from her parents who seem determined to keep her imprisoned in their dead-end lives. But one crazy evening involving a dare and forbidden railroad tracks, she goes way too far...and almost doesn't make it back.

John made a choice to stay. To enforce the rules. To serve and protect. He has nothing but contempt for what he sees as childish rebellion, and he wants to teach Meg a lesson she won't soon forget. But Meg pushes him to the limit by questioning everything he learned at the police academy. And when he pushes back, demanding to know why she won't be tied down, they will drive each other to the edge — and over....


The chieftains of Sevenwaters have long been custodians of a vast and mysterious forest. Human and Otherworld dwellers have existed there side by side, sharing a wary trust. Until the spring when Lady Aisling of Sevenwaters finds herself expecting another child-a new heir to Sevenwaters.Then the family's joy turns to despair when the baby is taken from his room and something...unnatural is left in his place. To reclaim her newborn brother, Clodagh must enter the shadowy Otherworld and confront the powerful prince who rules there.





7 comments:

  1. Going Too Far sounds really good doesn't it? I got it last week but haven't read it yet.

    By the way, I love your blog! Fantasy, paranormal & supernatural = my favourite!

    Happy reading!

    - Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Going Too Far

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are soo lucky you have going too far. I want to read that one so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for stopping by my blog btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! I love your IMM picture pic. It is too funny. Both of your books look really good and I hope you enjoy reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going too far sounds like a really good book. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Going Too Far looks awesome. Love the cover. It just seems super mysterious, but also very alluring. Nice review!

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you, I promise I won't bite!