nav-home nav_about nav_reviews nav_interviews nav_features nav-contact

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Waiting On Wednesday: Blood Promise


Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
Publisher: Penguin Group (USA)
Pub. Date: August 25, 2009
Age Range: Young Adult
480pp
Series: Vampire Academy Series, #4

Hello, is it August yet? With the ending of book 3 Shadow Kiss, I was like “No she didn’t!” I mean, I have to wait until August to see what’s going to happen next. All of this waiting is driving me crazy! I love this series!!!
Check this out Dimitri!

2 comments:

  1. You've made me really want to read this series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My reaction at the end of book 3 was more along the lines of...
    "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*deep breath*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo!!!

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you, I promise I won't bite!