nav-home nav_about nav_reviews nav_interviews nav_features nav-contact

Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday Madness (1): Kiss of Life by Daniel Waters

What is Monday Madness?
Well, it’s sort of like Waiting on Wednesday, except I will be featuring a book that I will be anticipating to be released during the same week. So, I have some great books that I will be featuring along with Interviews from Authors, Book Reviews, and Contests.

Stay tuned for more!



Kiss of Life by Daniel Waters
Publisher: Hyperion Books for Children
Pub. Date: May 12, 2009
416pp
Series: Generation Dead Ser.

Synopsis
The phenomenon that's been sweeping the country seems to be here to stay. Not only are the teenagers who have come back from their graves still here, but newlydeads are being unearthed all the time. While scientists look for answers and politicians take their stands, the undead population of Oakville have banded together in a group they're calling the Sons of Romero, hoping to find solidarity in segregation.Phoebe Kendall may be alive, but she feels just as lost and alone as her dead friends. Just when she reconciled herself to having feelings for a zombie -- her Homecoming date Tommy Williams -- her friend Adam is murdered taking a bullet that was meant for her. Things get even more confusing when Adam comes back from the grave. Now she has romantic interest in two dead boys; one who saved her life, and one she can't seem to live without.

This is the second book in the Generation Dead Series and I’m very excited about reading it. I will be posting my review of Generation Dead Tuesday. My Review for Kiss of Life will follow shortly after.

Check out the Book Trailer for Kiss of Life!



4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to read this. I've been on tenterhooks ever since I finished Generation Dead.

    I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it's better than Generation Dead. I couldn't really get in to Generation Dead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is such a great idea! Great job =)

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you, I promise I won't bite!