nav-home nav_about nav_reviews nav_interviews nav_features nav-contact

Sunday, September 13, 2009

In My Mailbox (21)


Devil's Kiss by Sarwat Chadda
Publisher: Hyperion Books for Children
Pub. Date: September 2009
Age Range: Young Adult
336pp

I have the UK Version and I love the U.S cover so I had to go out and buy it. I aslo have a contest going on for a signed copy of Devil's Kiss


Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble
Publisher: Sourcebooks, Incorporated
Pub. Date: September 2009
Age Range: Young Adult
320pp

Synopsis (Author's website)
Sixteen year old Anne thinks her life is pretty ordinary – until she smacks into handsome, mysterious, and okay, annoying Ethan on her way to chemistry class. Now Anne has powers she doesn’t understand, a history altering mission she may not want, and a growing attraction to this blue-eyed stranger. And Ethan- who at eighteen made some choices he’s starting to regret – realizes that Anne is the girl for whom he’s been searching – for a very, very long time. Stir in doomed Russian Grand Duchess Anastasia – who is definitely not quite as dead as the history books say – and Baba Yaga, the legendary witch from Russian folklore, and you’ve got DREAMING ANASTASIA, a contemporary YA fantasy that alternates between the voices of Anne, Ethan, and Anastasia as Anne and Ethan join forces to battle the bad guys and save Anastasia. Only problem is – no one’s quite sure who’s really bad and who’s good. And everyone has some secrets.


In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea @ Pop Culture Junkie

13 comments:

  1. I loved Dreaming Anastasia! Hope you enjoy it too. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat! Baba Yaga keeps popping up in quite a few things lately it seems. Looking forward to trying this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Dreaming Anastasia, it looks dreamy and mysterious :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Dreaming Anastacia :-D

    It looks soooo good. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set of books.
    They both look amazing.
    Especially Devils Kiss. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read Devil's Kiss yet but am in love with the cover! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books. I want both of them(:

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want your books :) Good haul this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books, happy reading Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait for your Dreaming Anastasia review... the Devil's Kiss one was great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you enjoy Dreaming Anastasia! I'm dying to read it and also hear your thoughts on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got those two books recently, too, but haven't read either of them. I hope you'll enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you, I promise I won't bite!