nav-home nav_about nav_reviews nav_interviews nav_features nav-contact

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Character Interview: Hush, Hush's Patch Cipriano


We’ve been hearing all about this mysterious and sexy bad boy all around the bloggersphere. Well, I’ve been honored to have him as a guest on my blog where I try to get more insight on what goes on inside his head. Please welcome Hush, Hush’s Patch Cipriano everyone!


What is your best trait? What is your worst?
Best – math. I'm a stone-cold logic kind of guy. Nora would tell you the worst thing about me is my lifestyle. It doesn't lend itself to relationships.

What is the one thing you wish other people knew about you?
As I see it, the less people know about me, the better.

What are you most afraid of?
Albino bunnies. Those red eyes kill me every time. Then there's hell, which always seems to be breathing down my neck.

What do you want more than anything?
A human body.

So, Insiders want to know, what's going on with you and Nora?
You'll have to ask her – she's the one in charge of our relationship. I just do what I'm told.

What do you like most about Nora? Does anything about her annoy you?
Physically? Her legs. On a deeper level? She's not as different from me as people might think. She's not comfortable with who she really is, so she's pretending to be someone else. I see right through that. I love her for the things she's hiding from everyone else.

So, for the perfect date or if you were trying to woo a girl, how would you go about it? Depends on the girl. I don't think I've ever used the same approach twice. With Nora, I had to chisel down a wall first, and that took time and patience. Then I had to convince her I wasn't up to no good, which of course I was.

I've noticed a lot of your fans are totally swooning and I think it has something to do with your bad boy persona, what is it about yourself that is alluring to your fans?
Hearing you call me bad makes me laugh. I'm not bad – I've just got a flexible code of ethics. I'm not afraid to cross a moral line to do what has to be done. The allure is probably the mystery. People hate what they don't understand, but they're also drawn to it. Hang around with me long enough, and I bet I could turn that allure into something a lot closer to shock or terror.

Favorite Color? Dream Car?
Black. I like the Jeep, but I wouldn't mind another 1973 Camero. My last one blew up. Car bomb.

What's next for you?
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

Well, there you have it ladies and gentlemen, Hush, Hush's Patch Cipriano. He's just as mysterious as ever. You know what? I’m still swooning! If you want to know more about him, please visit Becca Fitzpatrick’s website here or you can always head to your local bookstore and read all about him.

21 comments:

  1. Clark Kent as Patch - sexy!
    I think I'm going to have to wait until after i read the book to read this "interview."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love these sorts of interviews, they're so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice interview! Although, I have to say I hate the idea of Tom Welling as Patch. Superman is about as un-Patch-like as it gets. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interview! I love Patch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooooo... now that you know him personally.... can u hook me up?? lol

    awesome. omgosh i haven't even read the book yet and i love him :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Patch, you're too hot it's a sin ;D Reading your story with Nora now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. RE: NotNessie: LOL! Yes I totally agree Superman is too good, so of course he doesn't fit Patch.

    Do you watch Smallville? Picture This: Clark Kent with Red Kryptonite - He is the embodiment of Patch. See for yourself - If not slap me and call me silly. He fits Patch's description Perfectly except for the eyes.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wlt5a1zpnA

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfh0S8v4n94

    ReplyDelete
  8. RE: Haleyknitz LOL! You and me both - I'll see what I can do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a really hard time believing that Nora wears the pants in the relationship. Patch doesn't exactly come across as complacent. xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are my new favorite person!! I LOVE TOM WELLING! Omg.. he is so sexy! ah!! Love it!!

    -Arielle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the interview...not the actor as much (sorry!). Patch keeps his attitude about him no matter what he's doing, but I think he's jesting a bit about Nora controlling the relationship though... =0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing! LOL! Albino Bunnies... I absolutely agree - Patch is sexy! I love Tom Welling as Patch! HeHe, the red kryptonite episodes were Hot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great interview! But my respect for Patch has gone down now that I know he's afraid of albino bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it!
    I just finished reading the book, and it's amazing.
    I love Patch!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really cant wait 'till this comes out. I got the book yesterday and now i'm very near the end.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey! I'm from Brazil and a really big fan of Hush, Hush.

    I translate this interview to portuguese in my blog and posted the direct link to Fantastic Book Review.
    Please let me know if you want me to remove the translation and I'll do it.

    I did it because most of the people here doesn't undestand english.

    This is the link: http://wonder-books.blogspot.com/2010/05/contagem-regressiva-para-sussurro-patch.html

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I dont think its a real interview because even though patch is sexy he's not real hes a character from a book - a very good book indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can I get one of him to go?
    Pretty PLEASE?!?!?!?!
    HOTTIE!
    Love you Patch.

    ReplyDelete
  19. yep! Clark Kent is Right Choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. everyone is saying that clark kent should play patch, no he should he is all wrong i think it would make it very bad hes to old and yuk!

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you, I promise I won't bite!