nav-home nav_about nav_reviews nav_interviews nav_features nav-contact

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Random Musing...

Hey Peeps! I guess you've noticed that I'm not featuring a book for Monday Madness this week. Yeah, I know - it SUCKS! Unfortunately, I had a hard time finding books I wanted to feature this week especially for the month of November. But, no worries - I have some guest posts coming up next week from bloggers and authors discussing YA topics. I'm really excited about that and hope you come back to share your thoughts.

Hopefully, I'll get a couple of reviews up this week. I guess you could say this week actually allows me to catch up on some me time. My DVR is almost filled with recordings. It's at 92% now and I still have these show left to record for this week: I guess I need to get on the ball.

Tuesday: 90210
Wednesday: America's Next Top Model, So You Think You Can Dance
Thurday: Vampire Diaries, Flash Forward, Supernatural
Friday: Smallville

Huh? Where do I find the time to watch all of these shows? Honestly, I dunno - Sometimes I split my time between reading and watching TV. Not much to do on a weekday.

So what plans do you have for Halloween? Me, I plan on lounging around the house watching the NBA season kick off. Speaking of Halloween, I was featured over @ Eli - The Tainted Poet during her Ghost Week where I shared a few ghost experiences (Blood Mary being one of them). Check it out here.

Ok, enough about me, I'll leave you with this. I'm reading Girl in the Arena by Lise Haines. Before I started reading the book, I was notified about the book trailer. So, I'm thinking it's just like any other book trailer. WRONG! If you don't believe take a look. I'm not going to share how many times I've watched this book trailer, but I'll let you in on a little secret, I know the whole song and the chorus just stuck with me. "Girl in the Arena stuns and impresses, Girl in the Arena I can't wait."

*WARNING*
Please get rid of whatever you have in your mouth before watching this trailer. I will not be liable for you choking!

Feast your eyes on this! LOL Hilarious!


6 comments:

  1. Haha that trailer has been cracking me up for days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy your Me time!! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everytime I need a smile or chuckle, I watch that trailer (which is quite a bit as you know)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That book trailer is one of the funniest I've ever seen! Looking forward to your review for Girl in the Arena, as I've got that on my wishlist.

    Enjoy your Me Time! :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you, I promise I won't bite!