nav-home nav_about nav_reviews nav_interviews nav_features nav-contact

Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday Madness (36): Inside Out by Maria Snyder


What is Monday Madness?
It’s the phenomenon affecting all book lovers as we count down the hours in hopes of getting our hands on highly anticipated books on release day. So, come join me throughout the week where I will be featuring Author Interviews, Reviews and Contests for great books.

INSIDE OUT by Maria Snyder
Pub. Date: April 2010
Publisher: Harlequin
Format: Paperback, 320pp
Age Range: Young Adult

Keep Your Head Down.
Don't Get Noticed.
Or Else.
I'm Trella. I'm a scrub. A nobody. One of thousands who work the lower levels, keeping Inside clean for the Uppers. I've got one friend, do my job and try to avoid the Pop Cops. So what if I occasionally use the pipes to sneak around the Upper levels? The only neck at risk is my own…until I accidentally start a rebellion and become the go-to girl to lead a revolution.

Want More?

Order INSIDE OUT @ Amazon, Barnes and Noble, BooksAMillion & Borders


Check out the book trailer for INSIDE OUT!



Want More? Head over to The Book Butterfly on Tantalizing Tuesday for a special treat!

2 comments:

  1. This book sounds great. I'd love to read it some day ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading it now! It's very entertaining! Quite different than her Study/Glass series, but still good.

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you, I promise I won't bite!