nav-home nav_about nav_reviews nav_interviews nav_features nav-contact

Monday, August 7, 2017

Release Day Rave: (8/06/17 - 8/12/17)

Where are all my fellow book junkies? It's that time again as we count down the hours in hopes of getting our hands on highly anticipated books on release day. I know I can't wait to cuddle up with some of these books! I've compiled the following list of books that are scheduled to be released this week. I'll put my top five and try to review at least one of them by the end of the week or the following week.


What new releases are you chomping at the bits for?

Click on the book title to take you to Goodreads.

Shimmer and Burn by Mary Taranta (8/08/17)
~To save her sister’s life, Faris must smuggle magic into a plague-ridden neighboring kingdom.~ The early reviews are really good and I'm so excited to read this debut fantasy.


Reunited  (Reawakened, #3) by Colleen Houck (8/08/17)
I have not started this series yet but it's on my list.


Spellbook of the Lost and Found (Tainted Hearts, #1) by Lylah James (8/08/17)
This book calls to me in regards to the mystery and magic surrounding these characters.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you, I promise I won't bite!