nav-home nav_about nav_reviews nav_interviews nav_features nav-contact

Friday, August 11, 2017

Reading Slump...


So it's going on two weeks now where I've been bouncing from book to book and I've had no luck of finding something that keeps my attention. I love all genres and normally when I experience a book slump, I will jump to a completely different genre. I've been reading a lot of contemporary romance books while I've been waiting on some highly anticipated YA books and I've had no luck so I need your help.

I really need some good recommendations. Like I said earlier, I'll read just about any genre except self-help and autobiographies (I do read these but I'm looking to be entertained). My favorite of all of the genres are fantasy, sci-fi, and dystopian.

Now that you know what I like, what do you do when you're in a book slump? If you could recommend your favorite read so far this year, what would it be and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you, I promise I won't bite!