nav-home nav_about nav_reviews nav_interviews nav_features nav-contact

Monday, August 14, 2017

Release Day Rave: (8/13/17 - 8/19/17)

Where are all my fellow book junkies? It's that time again as we count down the hours in hopes of getting our hands on highly anticipated books on release day. I know I can't wait to cuddle up with some of these books! I've compiled the following list of books that are scheduled to be released this week. I'll put my top five and try to review at least one of them by the end of the week or the following week.


What new releases are you chomping at the bits for?

Click on the book title to take you to Goodreads.

Wish You Were Here by Renee Carlino (8/15/17)
I'm a big fan of Renee's books and I'm just as excited to read this one.


Crave: Part One  (Crave Duet, #1) by E. K. Blair (8/14/17)
E. K. Blair wows and stuns me with her writing and stories and I'm sure this book will be just as thrilling.


Wicked Like a Wildfire (Hibiscus Daughter, #1) by Lana Popovic (8/15/17)
~Three sisters - They will discover a wicked curse that haunts their family line—but will they find that the very magic that bonds them together is destined to tear them apart forever?~ 



1 comment:

  1. Making extra payments is really a strategy that you could wish to employ as a way to achieve a goal, like reducing your interest cost or reducing your mortgage sooner. canadian mortgage calculator If your using annual payment frequency, you would use 5 as an alternative to 60 therefore on. mortgage payment calculator canada

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you, I promise I won't bite!