nav-home nav_about nav_reviews nav_interviews nav_features nav-contact

Saturday, May 9, 2009

5 Star Review Winners!

Drum Roll Please!

The Winners for the 5 Star Review Contest are.........

1. City of Glass – Donnas (bacchus76 at myself dot com)
2. Curse the Dawn – Wrighty @ Wrighty Reads
3. The Forest of Hands and Teeth – Samantha @ Harlequin Twilight's Book Blog
4. Going Too Far –Kristi @ Books and Needlepoint
5. Pride – Bridget3420 @ Readaholic
6. Stargazer – Marie (marielay[at]gmail.com)

Please email me your address @ fantasticbookreview@gmail.com
You have 72 hrs to claim your prize!

Thanks to everyone for participating! I have another contest going on Treasure Chest Tuesday that ends @ midnight May 12th, check it out!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Tina! I sent you my address!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I replied to your email and look forward to the book. This was a great contest and I've really added to my TBR pile after all of your great reviews. Congrats everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I replied to your email with my address!

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you, I promise I won't bite!